Monday 3 September 2012

Day 102

And another weekend is over!

I am back to work today, and I'm not going to lie, I think it's going to be a struggle. I have been off work for just over two weeks, trying to sort my head out and calm my anxiety. I have been struggling alot recently, due to many reasons, and it all camr to a head the other week and the doctor advised me to take time out and get myself back together. Honestly, I am still not feeling myself but I am hoping getting back into a routine will help me feel more myself. Whilst catching up on a few blog posts today, I am across this one from one of my favourite beauty bloggers, Zoella. It really hit home to me how giving in to your anxiety really can stop you from living, which I can really relate to at the moment. Take a read, I have to say I think it is one of the most powerful posts I have ever read.

http://schoee.blogspot.co.uk/2012/09/just-say-yes.html

I also came across this quote today and again it really resintated with me...

Don’t waste your life in doubts and fears: spend yourself on the work before you, well assured that the right performance of this hour’s duties will be the best preparation for the hours or ages that follow it.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Moving on from the heavy stuff (!) today was a nice relaxing day. I had a bad nights sleep so it was a late start to the day. I went to visit my parents for late lunch, and just pottered round the house doing a few chores. My Dad cooked pork fajitas, which were very tasty! I only managed a couple though but it definately hit the spot. I then enjoyed some strawberries for pudding.


Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment