Monday 10 September 2012

Day 107

Wow! I am well and truly a spa lover, I can't believe I have never experienced one before! We went to Lion Quays Waterside Resort in Oswestry, and it was amazing.

We stayed overnight prior to our Spa Day, and had a lovely relaxing evening going for a stroll, followed by eating dinner in our room (guilty for ordering room service - my bad!)

I ate a pasta dish with a vegetable pasta sauce, and yes I ordered some fries too. Heck, it was my birthday! The other half went for a very healthy (!!) burger with extra onion rings. It looked delicious but I have to say, mine was to!


The next morning we ate breakfast in our room again, we wanted to get to the spa early but didn't think we would be up early enough to get over the restuarant too to eat, so we brought the food to us! Our hotel room overlooked a canal and fields, it was such a beautiful way to start the day.



What a view!

The spa was just as good, if not better, than the hotel. We spent all day using their facilities which included the UK's first snow spa, along with two saunas, steam room, several jacuzzi's, sleep room, outdoor seating area, 25m swimming pool and individual treatment rooms. I enjoyed a facial and a Rasul Mud Body Mask, traditional Arabian cleansing ritual using coloured medicinal chakra muds to cover your skin while you relax in our starlit steam room, followed by a tropical shower.

Check out the Lion Quays website if you are interested in visiting - www.lionquays.co.uk

All in all it was a FANTASTIC day, and I will definitely return!

No comments:

Post a Comment