Tuesday 4 September 2012

Day 103

Well yesterday was my first day back to work after being off ill for a couple of weeks. And I am glad to say it was alot easier than I expected! It felt like I'd not been away, and fell back into my routine very easily. Few!

As its my birthday later in this week some of my colleagues took me out for a meal after work. We went to a local pub which is known for good food, The Golden Ball in Ironbridge.

The food was delicious and the company was great, I had a very nice meal! I had a tomato pasta dish which was very tasty, and relatively healthy.

After the meal I then went for a brisk 30 minute walk with the other half, and it felt so much better walking off my tea (or some of it anyway!)

Hope you've all had a good start to your week! What exercise have you got planned this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment