Thursday 2 August 2012

Day 70 - Already!

Can't believe I've been blogging for 70 days already! How times when you are enjoying yourself! Although I am not so impressed with my 4.5lb weightloss in that time, not good enough! I am in this for the long run though so hope I will get results along the way.

Today was a very good day!

Breakfast - usual Special K with semi-skimmed milk
Lunch - Ham salad
Dinner - Vegetable curry and mint sauce
Snacks - Special K cereal bar, pear, banana and plum

I also enjoyed a green tea and peppermint tea today, along with my usual 4 pints of water!

I cooked a lot of curry for my tea, and had enough plenty leftover for my lunch tomorrow. Can't wait to eat it! And I even left some of the mint yoghurt to enjoy with my dinner also. Check it out! Yum!



I did my third installment (correct word?!) of the abs workout today, I'm really enjoying it! Today's incorporated the plank, spiderman climb, bicycle crunches and glute bridge. It was tough but again, felt so good afterwards!


Afterwards I felt like I needed something sweet, so opted for a glass of almond milk. I'm really loving this at the moment and it hit my sweet tooth perfectly! It was on offer when we did our grocery shop this week, so thought I would treat myself.



My small Samuel Adams glass was the perfect size for my almond milk fix. :)

I best be off, I have some more Olympics to ccatch up on! I am so proud of Team GB and their medals so far, I am looking forward to watching more and hopefully seeing them win more medals!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment