Thursday 30 August 2012

Day 98

Who knew you could lose weight from your fingers?!

Well guys, it seems to be true! My engagement ring, which is about 10 months old is now too big for me. It has fallen off a few times and you can see from the picture that it is definitely a little to big for my shrinking fingers! Back to the shop we go!


Today I had to wait in at home for our new fridge to be delivered, ours broke the other day and we have been having to made do with a smaller 'beer fridge' in the mean time. In happy with our new fridge and hope it lasts just as longer, if not longer, than the last one! (the previous lasted over five years, an it was second hand!)

Food wise was a good day, I had poached eggs for brunch and salad pitta bread for my tea.

All in all, a good day!




No comments:

Post a Comment