Saturday 11 August 2012

Day 79 - Week 11 Weigh In

And we are here again!

Today's results:

Start Weight: 13st 10lbs

Last Weeks Weight: 13st 3.4lbs

This Week: 13st 3.4lbs

Stayed the same! As much as I would've loved to have lost, I do deserve this weigh in. I promised myself that I would go in atleast two jogs this week. I failed. I promised myself I would keep up my abs workout. I failed. The one thing I did keep up at was reducing my salt intake. I have only cooked with it on a few occasions this week, and have only added it onto two of my meals. Alot less than what I normally do so I am happy with that.

My measurements have also stated the same, and I know this is down to the fact that I have not moved enough this week. I have been on a couple of walks, but nowhere near as much or intense as I need to be doing. I really need to give myself a kick up the backside and as Nike says, just do it!

Has anyone got any motivational tips for me? As I really need some!

Next week I will jog at least twice, and do my abs workout at least three times I have warned my other half he needs to force me to do it I'd I start to show signs of laziness!!!

Hope you all have a great weekend.

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment