Monday 6 August 2012

Day 74 - Revisit the Weekend #2

I feel like I am forever writing my 'Monday posts'! How do they come round so quickly?! To make up for the poor post yesterday, todays will be a recap of what I got up at the weekend!

Saturday -
  • Weigh Day! It was a successful one, so I started the weekend as I intended. 
  • My bridal shoes had arrived and so I went to try them on, along with the bridesmaid shoes. We all love them and the shoes are sooo comfortable, double score!
  • The parents returned from holiday, so we went to theirs for tea and a catch up.
  • Whilst at the parents we also watched what was an amazing evening/day for Team GB!

Sunday -
  • Watched more Olympics, completely in awe of the talent!
  • Visited the church we are getting married at, as my grandad passed away three years ago to the date and is buried there. It was lovely to visit, even under sad circumstances. We got a chance to go inside the church and it looked even better than I remember! This is the outside...

And this is us stood where we will sign on the dotted line!




We finished the weekend off by eating our favourite spaghetti bolognase watching, you guessed it, more Olympics! I am loving watching it so much, god knows what I am going to be doing when it finishes!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment