Saturday 4 August 2012

Day 72 - Week 10 Weigh In

Here we are again!
Start Weight - 13st 10lbs

Last Week's Weight - 13st 4.5lbs

New Weight - 13st .3.4lbs

Measurements -
Arms - 29cm
Chest - 100cm
Waist - 85cm
Hips - 115cm
Thighs - 63cm
1lb off and 1cm off my waist! Success! :)
I am so chuffed with this result, after what feels like forever staying the same weight. I am now less than half a pound away from losing half a stone, not as quick as I would've hoped but it is going in the right direction and the small changes I am making daily are all getting me towards my goal of being a happier and healthier me!
My targets for this week are to;
  • Hit the half a stone weight loss mark
  • Go on atleast two jogs this week - 3 miles each
  • Continue using my abs workout app, atleast three times
  • Reduce my salt intake. I am terrible for adding more salt to my meals and really need to reduce my intake. I love salt on any form of carbs, and so will attempt to not add any salt onto my food after it has been cooked. It's going to be tough!
I completely failed at my targets last week, and didn't go on a jog, nor start Insanity!

I  hope you are all well, and reaching your goals! What would be the hardest thing for you to reduce your intake of? After salt mine would definitly be chocolate, and i'm not ready to cut that of my diet just yet! :)

Today we are off to a local vintage fair, the parents come back from holiday and the bridal and bridesmaid shoes have arrived so I am off to meet both of my older bridesmaids to make sure they fit okay! And ofcourse watching more Olympics!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment