Wednesday 8 August 2012

Day 76 - Ebay Time!

Well my evening last night was entertaining. It consisted of this...


and this...


Yes you guessed it, eBay selling! Like anybody with an upcoming wedding, every penny helps and so we cleared out our my wardrobe and I spent the evening adding the unwanted items to eBay. Fingers crossed I make a good amount from my items! I loaded 15 items on there last night, and still have about the same amount of items to go again over the next few nights. Busy busy!

Food was good again today, starting with...



and this for lunch...


 
and again I forgot to picture my dinner as I was so hungry. Sorry! It consisted of a tomato and mozerella stonebaked pizza, not the healthiest by a long shot but it hit the spot!

I completed my abs workout again but due to eBay, was unable to get any outdoor activities in today! Tomorrow will be jog time!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment