Tuesday 21 August 2012

Day 86 - Week 12 Weigh In

And it is that time yet again!

I have eaten well this week, and been in three walks, including a little jogging! I did my abs workout once, so I need to up that for next week.

The results this week are...

Start Weight: 13st 10lbs

Last Weeks Weight: 13st 3.4lbs

This Week: 13st 2.8lbs

The half pound is off! I have now lost half a stone, finally! It has taken me a while to get to this point, but for me it is all about keeping it off so I'm happy as long as I get there!

Measurements -

Arms - 29cm
Chest - 101cm. Lost 1cm!
Waist - 85cm
Hips - 114cm. Lost 1cm!
Thigh - 62cm. Lost 1cm!

All the walks I've been on are working, and shifting the weight from where they its not wanted!

This week I'm going to keep up the walking and aim for some more weight to shift.

Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment