Wednesday 1 August 2012

Day 69 - Olympic-holic

My name is Ellie and I am addicted to the Olympics.

And I am not ashamed to say it!

I am loving watching sports I wouldn't normally watch. Yesterday I watched diving, swimming, fencing, beach volleyball and gymnastics. All equally as interesting to watch! I am totally engrossed by everything Olympics related, I think it is amazing that sports that are not normally broadcast to such a wide audience are being shown to so many people, I hope it inspires children to think it is something they could do as they grow up. It is no secret I am not a huge football fan, and in England it is by far the most broadcast sport. I would love to see swimming, gymnastics or any other Olympic sport promoted just as much, heck even a smidgen, as much as football is. I hope Olympics will change that for England!

My tea for the day -


Can't forget my trusted Tabasco!

I did my second abs workout, and loved it! I am really enjoying the 'daily workout' feature as it gives the element of surprise, and also less control in choosing which workout to go for, and also stopping before I have actually done decent workout!

We also went for a brief walk this evening, the weather has taken a turn again (shock horror) and it was pooring with rain as we went out. It was good to get out in the fresh air after being confined to an office all day!

Hope you are all having a good week so far, hump day has arrived!  Below is something my all time favourite fitness bloggers posted yesterday, and it really hit home to me! Everyone please go check out http://www.fitnessista.com/ if you do not know of her already, she is fantastic and encourages me so much to eat better and move more!



Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment