Wednesday 4 July 2012

Day 41 - Specs Appeal!

Apologies for the minute post yesterday, things are a little mental at the moment! Working full time takes up so much time, my free time just seems to be fly by at the moment. What with wedding planning, exercising, house jobs, seeing friends, family and fiance... sleep just gets in my way!

Exciting news of the day, my new glasses have arrived! I have been dying to by some new prescription glasses for such a long time, but have held off buying them until I was definitly sure on what style I wanted. So here they are, and I love them!


On other news, I am probably going to start Insanity in the next few days. ARGH! My foot is alot better, and I can now walk properly, although have not walked much distance since the incident. So tomorrow I am going to attempt a walk, and if that goes okay I will then attempt Insanity. I'm so scared already, and that is just from watching the youtube videos! The other half has also agreed to give it a go, so atleast that will given me more motivation to complete it. I really hope I am able to complete the 60 day plan, however I really don't think my fitness levels are up to it. Won't know without trying though will I?!

Food Diary -

Breakfast - Special K with semi-skimmed milk
Lunch - Cheese and salad sandwich on granary bed
Dinner - Poached eggs on brown toast

A bit too much bread for my liking, but the other half was playing golf and really couldn't be bothered to cook all for little old me!

Have any of you guys attempted Insanity? I would love to know how other people have found it, and if they managed to complete it. Let me know your experience with Isanity! Hopefully they won't be too terrible it puts me off! :)

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment