Thursday 19 July 2012

Day 56 - Green Fingers

I love sunshine! Living in England, you don't half appreciate it more when it's here! Albeit, it was only for a few hours, so I made the most of it and tidied the garden. We have had so much rain over the past month or so, everything in the garden has really overgrown. I wasn't planning on doing the garden, so haven't got a before shot, but this is how it looks now. Still a little overgrown, but I don't have the greenest of fingers so it will just have to do for now! :)


Loving my plant pots this summer as well. I couldn't tell you what flowers they are though unfortunately... except they are pretty!

Food wise, it was a good day. I was on my own for tea so treated myself to my favourite vegetable pasta dish, accompanied with a corn on the cob which needed eating. A little was left over and so will be joining me for lunch tomorrow. Yum!


Hope you have all had a good day. Tomorrow I will be attempting a 3 mile walk, and am looking forward to it so much!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment