Monday 9 July 2012

Day 46 - We Live a Crazy Life...

Not much to report from yesterday guys! A very bland day, as days go!

We went and ordered a new garden gate (woop), followed by the normal grocery shop (double woop) and then spent the afternoon watching the Wimbledon final...which did get a few woops and hollas but unfortunately Murray did not win! I am not normally as bothered about Wimbledon, but felt having a Brit in the final was just a biggy so did my big and supported him. He didn't win this time but hey, there is always next year!

Food wise, we were well behaved! Bacon sandwiches on brown read for breakfast/dinner followed by spaghetti bolognese for tea. I did cave and treated myself to a ice-cream after dinner, I couldn't exactly refuse one could I? ...Or could I?

I've put up another blog today about my shake weight progress, let me know if you've ever used one and if you had any success with it!

Ellie x

P.S- on a different note, we did watch the girl with the dragon tattoo last night. Very unnerving in places, but a fantastic film. Has anyone read the books? I am about I finish the Hunger Game trilogy and need a new book to get my teeth stuck into!

No comments:

Post a Comment