Tuesday 17 July 2012

Day 54 - A Good Day!

Well guys, you know that wagon we all get on at some point in our life? The one that is so damn bumpy you could blink and fall off it? Well, I'm on it! And am holding on for dear life and not wanting to come off!

I am feeling SO motivated, and want to succeed! This is a good day :)

The fridge is stocked with food supplies for the week. I barely bought any cupboard items, the majority was all fresh food, which makes me feel even better about myself! Having the tools to succeed is very important, otherwise it is setting yourself up for failure. Well in my case anyway!



Food Diary -

Breakfast - Special K with semi-skimmed milk
Lunch - Salad with olive oil and balsamic vinegar dressing
Dinner - Pork and Sweet Chilli Sausage with new potatoes, peas and sweetcorn
Snacks - Red grapes, sweet and sour noodle mugshot

I didn't get chance to exercise today as I had to make another doctors visit about my heart palpitations. Basically it has been confirmed they are down to my anxiety and stress I have been suffering with recently. It's something I hate to talk about, so am going to leave that here for now, but I am working on it, and will beat it!

So yeah, exercise, I will be going in a 3 mile walk tomorrow. The usual route whitmch I haven't done in almost a month due to my broken toe. I am going to try and jog some of it, but don't want to do any damage when I think it almost healed.

I do still plan on starting insanity soon, but don't think it would be wise for me to do insanity as my first workout in almost a month. Talk about killer!!! So I plan on starting it by the end of the week, early next week, all being well with my walk/jog tomorrow!

Hope you guys are all well, and feeling super super motivated today!
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment