Wednesday 25 July 2012

Day 62 - Beautiful Day

The sun is still here! I'm loving it! Although spending 8 hours of my day in an office where the aircon has broken, is not so fun. I was so glad to get out of there today and get some fresh air!


We went for a nice stroll after work tonight, to brush away the cobwebs and destress after the day. It was so beautiful in the sunshine! Once we returned I took to the garden, doing a few little jobs tiding the place up. What do you think? I love looking into our garden from the living room, even though it's not the biggest nor neatest, I still think it's very pretty!



For tea we ate corn on the cob, salad and homemade sweet potato fries. I was so hungry I completely forgot to take a picture! It looked so good too... oops! I promise to take a picture of our meal tomorrow :)

Tomorrow evening we are off to the parents as they are going on holiday early the next day, and are planning a nice pasta salad for tea. So excited to eat it already! God, my life really does evolve around food!!!

So for tonight we are off to do a little his and her reading...


Hope you are all having a great week!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment