Monday 9 July 2012

Shake Weight Progress - Week 1

After seven days I can feel a slight difference, however nothing that the camera can recognise!

I will continue for another seven days and hopefully some progress can be visible by then. I really do think the shake weight is a good working out device, as much as I HATE the look the other half gives me when using it!!! (if you have ever used one you will understand what I mean...)



After about 30 seconds of constant use the burn begins to start in my arms, so my routine us usually 1 minute shake, 10 second rest, and I repeat that six times to complete my six minutes each day.

I am hoping come this time next week you will be able to notice a difference, and if my results continue to improve I will definatley keep on using the shake weight up until the wedding. Defined, toned arms are a bridal MUST in my eyes! It is the only skin visible on the day, and so I want to make sure it is as toned as can be. Bingo wings will not be making an apperance at my wedding!

Visit back in seven days to check out my progress.

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment