Friday 13 July 2012

Day 50 - Royal Visit

Well guys, yesterday was a very special day! I think the pictures do more justice than me harping on about it... so sit back and enjoy the snaps...


The weather was gorgeous all day, we were so lucky! However, after a few days weeks of rain, I was not expecting sun, therefore did return home with a red glow... not attractive! I am normally so religious about putting suncream on whenever the sun makes an apperance, but it just did not cross my mind after so many days of rain. Bad Ellie!



The 'main stage' as it were, where local school children, brass bands and orchestras performed. As we arrived a brass band were playing on stage, it was such an amazing atomosphere!

My gorgeous niece getting into the Jubilee festivites!

Start of the Pagent. Hundreds of school children and local charities/companies took place in the pagent which was all viewed by HRH and Prince Phillip. It was a very special moment, and I am glad I was there to experience it myself.

This float above is made out of real, fresh flowers, by a local florist. How amazing is it?!

And the lady herself... she looked absoloutly amazing, and so did Prince Phillip. I am so lucky to have seen them, and will always remember the day! (Damn hand almost getting in my way!)

... I cracked.

After such a long day on my feet, I was NOT in the mood to cook. I didn't even attempt to resist when the other half suggested it. I cannot even remember the last time I had a dominos pizza, so that makes it okay, right?!

Hope you have enjoyed my snaps!

Weigh in tomorrow... eeek!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment