Sunday 8 July 2012

Day 45 - Blink and you miss it!

And the weekend is almost over, just like that! Why does it always have to go so quickly? I hope it has been a good one for you all! My weekend was a varely uneventful one, we attended a wedding Friday evening and have just done a few jobs here and there and visiting friends and family.

Regarding toe-gate, it has improved immensely over the last few days and I was fully intending to start Insanity yesterday however I made the silly mistake of wearing heels to the wedding. At the time it didn't hurt at all, but when I woke up yesterday there I was experiencing quite alot of pain and so decided it wouldn't be wise to try and put more pressure onto it. Today it is feeling alot better so I am planning on starting Isanity tomorrow... argh!I would love to hear from anyone who has tried Isanity, how they thought about it and what results they gained from it. The Groom will also be joining me on the Isanity experience... this could be very funny!

Food wise I have eaten healthily, with my breakfasts being the norm (I can never see me getting bored of it!), and for my dinner I ate two chicken and salad wraps. I always eat my breakfast late on a weekend, and then never feel hungry until early evening. It must be all the running around I do!

Yesterday I visited my gorgeous 12 week old niece. I may be biased, but how could you not think this is gorgeous?!




 THE cutest thing I have ever seen!!!

So this week, watch out for Isanity related blogposts, an update on my experience with the shake weight I have been using for almost a week, and more posts on my day to day life!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment