Saturday 7 July 2012

Day 44 - Week 6 Weigh In

And the time has come again!

Start Weight - 13st 10lbs

Last Week's Weight - 13st 6lbs

New Weight - 13st 4.5lbs


1.5lbs lost! I am so chuffed the weight is coming off again. After a few weeks of no weight change I am so pleased it is making a move, in the right direction! In total I have now lost 5.5lbs, which on average is one pound a weeks since I started my blog. I could lose it alot quicker than I am, but I am happy at losing it at this pace, and have more chance of keeping it off this way!

I am now one and a pound off losing my first half a stone. So I am going to set myself the challenge of losing that 1.5lbs by next Saturday, to hit that half a stone mark! I am possibly going to be ordering my wedding dress in the next month or so, and therefore would like to be as slim as I could be for when it is ordered. They can make alterations up to two dress sizes smaller (doubt I will lose that much!) but I would like as little alterations to be made as possible, it is expensive you know!

Measurements -
Arms - 29cm
Chest - 100cm
Waist - 86cm
Hips - 115cm
Thighs - 63cm

No change in my measurements. I haven't done any exercise this week due to my toe still healing, but I am hopefully going to start exercising again in the next day or two. So watch this space, I aim for these measurements to be smaller next Saturday!

My aims for next weigh in -

  • Lose 1.5lbs to reach my half a stone mark
  • Go on atleast two 3 mile walks this week
  • Attempt Insanity... that could be difficult! But you get nowhere without putting the hard work in, right?!
Join me next week to find out if I succeed!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment