Wednesday 11 July 2012

Day 49 - Friends and Food

Me again!

So today was manic. Crazy manic, but in a good way! (all I can say...for now. Sorry!)

We went to our friends for tea this evening and it was so nice to catch up with loved ones, and enjoy some home cooked food! We ate bacon pasta bake with salad, it was so tasty! The cheese on top of the bake probably wasn't the best, but all other ingredients were, including the 0% fat free salad dressing!

I am yet to let friends and fam know about me blog, I guess I see this blog as a diary and would cringe at the thought of someone I know reading it? I'm sure I will change my mind over time, I'm still getting to learn the ropes! So I didn't take any pictures of the food as our friends would've been very confused as to why I was snapping away at the grub instead of digging in...

What would you do if you started to right a blog? Would you let friends and family know from the beginning or would you see how successful you are without them knowing? I hope I'm not the only one thinking the way I do! :)

Keep watch out for tomorrows blog, it's going to be a good one! I am off to see the Queen! No really, I am! :)

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment