Friday 1 June 2012

Day 8 - All is Well!

Hey!!

Things are still going well, I'm so happy that I'm sticking to it and I really do think it is down to blogging my food intake and exercise routine.

Food Diary -

Breakfast - Special K with Semi-skimmed milk

Lunch - pasta with peppers and table spoon of light mayo

Dinner - 95% meat sausages with mash potato, peas, sweetcorn and beans. Below is a picture. It was very tasty! I even added some pickled cabbage to give it some more flavour.

Snacks - raspberry cereal bar

Today has been rather un eventful. My intentions were to go for a walk after work, but is completely forgotten I already had an appointment for the hairdressers! By the time I'd finished there it was almost 7.30 and I'd not eaten since lunch. And you do not want to mess with a hungry Ellie! So instead I will be going tomorrow night and Saturday to make up for it! I promise!

I'm feeling really motivated still, and am actually looking forward to weigh day which is a first!! All of my posts are a uploaded the day after, however I will post a blog on Saturday letting you all know how I've done!

Fingers crossed its good news!!!

Speak soon,
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment