Sunday 3 June 2012

Day 10 - DIY day

Hey everyone!

Hope your all having a great jubilee bank holiday weekend! As the weather was miserable and wet today (of course it would be, it's bank holiday!) I decided to get a job done we've been putting off for weeks...wait for it... re-painting the living room!

We live a crazy life!

We've been meaning to do it for a while but due to one reason or another we kept putting it off. Today was the day though! I completely forgot to take 'before' pictures, but have included pictures taken just after I'd started, and of course some after shots!

Once I'd started decorating I couldn't stop, and have managed to do both coats of paint and glossing all in one day. I am aware how sad this sounds but I love that the job is now done, and I can tick it off my list!

Because I got into the swing of things I didn't get round to attempting my jog, I know it's a terrible excuse! Once I get into the swing of exercise I really enjoy it, but getting into the routine is SO hard! Do any of you have any tips on how to get started, and to stick to it?! I am going to attempt to go tomorrow, however have a very busy day with family visits. I'm even annoying myself with my excuses! Argh!!! I am off work next week so am going to use the extra time to get properly into an exercise routine.

Food Diary -

Breakfast - special k with semi skimmed milk

Lunch - poached egg on brown toast

Dinner - spaghetti bolognese

Snacks - 4 square of cadbury's dairymilk

Food wise I have been pretty good today. All of the decorating did make me very hungry however having the eggs for lunch really filled me up for the rest of the afternoon. Definitely a good meal choice that's quick, easy to cook and very satisfying!

I'll be back tomorrow, enjoy your weekend!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment