Sunday 24 June 2012

Day 31 - I write to you from my sofa...

Hi guys,

Not much to report here really, but wanted to write a post all the same!

I have spent most of my day lay on the sofa with an ice pack on my toe. And I can tell you, it's not exciting stuff!!!! I've finished reading the second Hunger Games book, and am now into the third. I am still yet to see the film, so excited to see it! Have any of you guys seen it? I want to wait til I've finished all of the books before I watch the film, so hopefully I don't have much longer to wait!

Diet wise, today was okay. As good as it can be at the moment! I had not normal breakfast, special k with semi skimmed milk and I had beans on toast later on the day. Because I can't stand for too long, and the other half was out, I couldn't exactly slave over the stove cooking from scratch. But beans are full of protein, so not a terrible day overall!

Hope you guys are well, today I am off to collect some crutches so I can move about more. They might even help to buff up my arms abit! Lol

Speak to you soon!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment