Friday 8 June 2012

Day 15 - Jobs, jobs and more jobs!

Hi guys, hope your all having a good day! Well today (yesterday in my case...) was a good day! I am off work all this week so am spending my time catching up on jobs, seeing family and friends and just the normal, mundane jobs a home owner has to do!

Food diary -

Breakfast - melon slices
Lunch - cucumber and salad cream sandwich
Tea - 95% meat sausage sandwich. All sandwiches on 50/50 bread.

Not the most amazing of diet days, but at least sweet items weren't consumed! Because I was running around doing jobs I didn't feel so hungry therefore didn't snack, which was good!

Tomorrow I will be going wedding dress shopping, hopefully I will get closer to finding 'the' dress! I've been to so many shops without any luck so far, fingers crossed I will this time!

Hope you are all having a good week, speak soon!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment