Monday 4 June 2012

Day 11 - Jubilee Celebrations!

Hey everyone!

Just a quick post to say hi! Trying very hard to stay on track this bank holiday, temptation galore at the moment!

Yesterday we went to a lunchtime BBQ, where I stuck to salads and pasta. I'm not overly fussed eating meat so stuck to the other healthy foods available.

Then in the evening we went to my parents for dinner, which consisted of shepherds pie, cauliflower, beans and asparagus. So all very healthy, until the deserts! I ended up having fresh strawberries and cream, the healthiest of the choices and it was delicious!!

I was very bad and didn't manage to get any pictures today, other than my freshly paints nails! You will lean throughout my posts that I LOVE painting my nails, and being the perfectionist I am, cannot stand chips or smudges! So my nails are painted quite regularly, which drives the boyfriend mad! Today I am wearing Essie 'Eternal Optimist', such a gorgeous colour!

I'm having a fantastic weekend so far, seeing lots of lovely people! I hope your having a good one too!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment