Tuesday 5 June 2012

Day 12 - Crafting

Hi Everyone!

Hope you are all well! I can't believe it has been 12 days since my first post, time is flying! I got very excited yesterday as I received my first comment on my blog! I was so chuffed and happy to see people are actually reading this! Thank you :)

Well, yesterday was another (relatively) good day. We attended another BBQ, but I wasn't feeling too peachy so didn't eat anything. Below is the outfit I wore to the BBQ. I'm not sure if you would be interested in me posting more 'outfits of the days', let me know if so!


Top - Zara
Jeggings - Tesco (!)
Shoes - Topshop
Scarf - Boutique in Padstow, Cornwall

Then in the evening once we had gotten home I was starving so chopped up a jacket potato and make oven chips. Completely healthy as all it is is potatoes! I then spray them with fry light, an alternative and much healthier option to oil, and hey presto, chips!

When we got home we then watched the Jubilee Concert, which at first I didn't think it was anything special, but then the last hour of it was amazing! The best part was when Prince Charles did the speech about his 'Mummy', so cute! I love of a bit of Royal Family-ness!

Whilst watching this we had opened a bag of Maltesers... bad, bad move. I'd promised myself to only eat a couple but low and behold, I broke that promise. They are just too damn tasty! So to keep my hands busy so they didn't creep back into the bag, I started craft making!



I've been planning on making some decorative crafts for some time, but life has been so hectic recently I just haven't got round to doing it. But I made my first cushioned heart yesterday guys, and am so chuffed with it! What do you think? I did have to hand stitch it so its not the neatest, but I am hopefully purchasing a sewing machine soon for when I make more. I found it so therapeutic and can't wait to get cracking and make more!



So, today the other half has gone back to work (sob) even though it is still a national bank holiday, so I will probably spend my day doing jobs, going for a walk and hopefully seeing my 7 week old niece!

Hope you all have a good day!

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment