Tuesday 12 June 2012

Day 19 - Get me a walking stick!

I am so embarrassed to say that after my 3 mile walk/jog yesterday, my legs are really aching! I've felt like an old woman today, every time I stood up from my desk I'd have to ease myself up off the chair and take small steps because of the pain!!!! What's odd to is that it's only my thighs though, nothing below the knees. Bizarre! I do feel good having the ache though, but thought it would be wise to not go again today, so I don't put myself completely off it, but I will be going again tomorrow!

Today was back to work for me(yawn!) and I have a whole 6 weeks til my next day off...excluding weekends obvs!

Food Diary - Breakfast - special k with semi-skimmed milk
Lunch - leftover spaghetti bolognese
Tea - sweet potato with salad and cheese. Yum! See picture below!

I also went food shopping again after work and stocked up the fridge with more healthy foods for us!

Today has been a pretty non-eventful day for me, but I have enjoyed getting back into the routine of the diet and work. Excited for weigh day already!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment