Wednesday 20 June 2012

Day 27 - I Did It!

I did it! I resisted the brownie birthday cake!

It helped that we had a busy evening, going the pub to watch the England vs. Ukraine game and seeing friends and family, but I did it! Just one problem... there are still remains in the fridge! I do have a busy evening ahead  of me today, more blog post writing, jogging and the normal chores that come with owning your own house, so I hoping keeping myself busy will prevent me from eating the brownie cake! Watch this space!!!! Oh and check out the card I bought the fiance, I could not find ANY Happy Birthday fiance cards, so had to do a little improvisation!


For the rest of the day, I ate okay. I didn't feel particularly well so didn't eat alot.

Breakfast- Special K with s-skimmed milk
Lunch - Pasta with mayo and tomatoes. I only managed a few mouthfuls.
Dinner - 2 x pieces of brown toast with butter

And that was all. Not a good day nutrition wise at all, but I felt so nauseous all day I could only face bland foods. I suppose that is another reason as to why I managed to avoid the brownie cake!! I picked up towards the end of the day but thought it would be best just to stick with toast to settle my stomach. I went to the pub anyway, and a little distraction from my stomach made me feel a whole lot better! Below is what I wore to the pub.



Top - New Look
Jeans - ASOS
Sandals - Next
Scarf - Primark

Join me tomorrow after I attempt another jog, and hopefully I can increase my time!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment