Wednesday 13 June 2012

Day 20 - Run Forest, Run!

I did it! I ran over a mile! I am completely aware how pathetic this may sound to those of you that are athletic, but it was a huge milestone for me and I'm so chuffed! In total we walked 3.57 miles, with a long jog included plus a few sprints.

We did the same route as on Sunday, and managed to shave off 5 minutes of our time. Chuffed!

My legs weren't aching today and even when I had to stay late at work, I was still adamant I was going to do some exercise! For those of you who know me, this is completely NOT how I would normally react! Anything to cancel doing exercise and I'd do it.

I had loads of energy when I got home, so much so I mowed the lawns and weeded. It took longer than the walk to complete!!!

Tomorrow I will have another rest day, I don't want to push myself too hard, but I'll be back on it again Thursday and hopefully I can run a little further!

Hope you are all well!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment