Monday 11 June 2012

Day 18 - All good things must come to an end...

Well, today is my last day before I have to head back to work. Sad face. I have had a great 9 days off, doing jobs here there and everywhere, catching up with loved ones and eating... lots of eating. Too much!

Today I woke up early, wanting to make the most of my last 'free' day! Myself and the fiance (that still sounds so strange!) went for a 3 mile walk first thing, and we did end up a fair chunk of the walk, which I was so chuffed about! We would run a distance, saying we would stop at the next lampost or large tree, but then would carry on until the next tree, etc! We did this three or four times, which made me feel really good knowing I could continue jogging.


The route we took on our walk this morning, such a gorgeous view!

It took us just shy of 45 mins in total, so I know I need to improve on the time, but was pleased with myself that I got off my butt (!) and did some exercise. Tomorrow I will either do the same route, or go for a swim. I love to swim but don't go often enough!

Food Diary -

Breakfast/Lunch - bacon sandwich on 50/50 bread
Tea - spaghetti bolognase
Snack - olives

Oh, hello tiny foot in the background!

For the rest of the day we just did a few jobs around the house, visiting family and making the most of being able to be at home! My next day off is not until the middle of July (excluding weekends obviously!) so wanted to make as much use of the free time as possible!

Hope you have all had a great weekend. I am making a few changes to my blog to make it easier for people to subscribe, if you are enjoying my posts please subscribe. It would mean a heck of alot to me! :)

Ellie xx

No comments:

Post a Comment