Saturday 23 June 2012

Day 30- Week 4 Weigh In

It's that time of the week again!  And I am happy to say it is good news! :)

Previous Weight  - 13st 7lbs

New Weight - 13st 6lbs

It is only 1lb, but it is in the right direction and I am chuffed after two weeks of no weight change! Measurements wise there were small changes;

Arms - 29cm. Lost 1cm!
Chest - 100cm.
Waist - 86 cm.
Hips - 115cm.
Thighs - 63cm

In four weeks I have lost 2cm off my arms, 2cm off my waist, 1cm off my hips and 3cm off my thighs. I am very happy things seem to be moving along in the right direction. Not as fast as it could be, but I am making these change for good and don't want any quick results. I want them to stay!

I am not sure what will happen this week, exercise or weight wise, as I have broken my foot. I am obviously going to stick to the healthy eating, but am not sure what exercises am I going to be able to do as I am struggling to walk at the moment! Hopefully within the next few days things will improve, but for now I am very limited as to what I can do!

Hope everyone has a great weekend,
Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment