Sunday 10 June 2012

Day 17 - A Big 'Wedding' Day!

Today was a big day where wedding plans were concerned! We went back to a shop I had been to twice previously, that stock a bridal and bridesmaid dress I love. I went with my bridesmaids and together I put on the dress I like (REALLY like!) and one of the bridesmaids put on the dress I really like for them too. And let's just say, we are booked to go back in six weeks to order them! Eeeeekk!

I am so SO excited that I have found my dress and the bridesmaid dresses, and in a local, friendly shop too so I don't need to travel far for any fittings etc. I am so happy that I've decided on the dress! I think trying on some more yesterday made me realise how much I like this one. And the bridesmaid dresses are stunning! I can't wait to see how everyone will look on
the day :)

Diet wise, today went well. I am on the diet 100% now, no more excuses!

Food Diary -

Breakfast - special k with semi skimmed milk
Lunch - cheese and tomato sandwich on brown bread
Tea - spinach and ricotta stuffed pasta with a tomato based sauce

Tomorrow I will be going on a 3 mile walk in the morning, and I attempt to jog some of it, fingers crossed!

Hope everyone is well, let me know if you are working in making your lifestyle healthier, I would love to hear from people going through the same as I am!

Ellie x

No comments:

Post a Comment